Welcome to Read Print! Sign in with
or
to get started!

Entire Site
    Axis Human Capital Group Recruitment Advisory Jakarta: Our Approach

Axis Human Capital Group Recruitment discussions

Axis Human Capital Group Recruitment Advisory Jakarta: Our Approach

Created on Mon , 06/30/2014
    • We believe that building competency in the workplace is the most effective way of sustaining the capacity of people to perform well in the long term. We do this by moving beyond technical training, and paying attention to "overlooked" issues such as diversity in the workplace, interpersonal relationships, work ethic, workspace design, value systems, job satisfaction, motivation, work/life balance, professional development opportunities for all in the workplace and more.

• We believe in prioritizing the potential of job applicants in our recruiting and selection processes, not just their experience. Using non-traditional methods in our recruiting and selection, we identify and provide clients with well-rounded, "high capacity" and "high-impact" employees.

• We believe in putting knowledge gained into practice, so we assist our clients to design personal and organizational Action Plans as part of every training and development session.

• We believe that any public, private or nonprofit organization can engage in meaningful branding efforts for great returns by developing and focusing on their people, especially at the frontline level.

• We believe in social entrepreneurship and corporate social responsibility (CSR), and so we help our clients to develop strategies through which they can demonstrate CSR tailored to match and reflect their mission and vision. We help our clients to make a difference!

• We believe in facilitating the work of HR managers, so we empower and equip them to adopt innovative and progressive policies and practices.

• We believe in bridging the gap between academe and industry, and so we go as far as primary schools to start exposing our future leaders and managers to innovative career options. We also conduct research on HR issues to inform practice.

• We believe in sustainability, and so we actively follow-up on our clients to evaluate their progress and assist them further as needed.
    Add new comment

May 05, 2018
    Wenn Sie nicht wissen, Wwhatsapp blockierung hacken, dann besuchen Sie einfach hier und erhalten diese Hacks völlig kostenlos.

August 29, 2018
    Are you sure that you want to do online thesis writing? Because the work is no easy cake, it gets really hard to do it completely and then people will also get some sort of penalty for it as well, so think about it okay !

September 21, 2018
    The roblox robux game is now with the robux hack for the free robux generation to get robux for the roblox free robux for free.

October 03, 2018
    I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. global call forwarding

October 14, 2018
    These things are very important, good think so - I think so too... Rifacimento bagni a roncadelle

October 14, 2018
    So lot to occur over your amazing blog. Your blog procures me a fantastic transaction of enjoyable.. Salubrious lot beside the scene. http://mobilehealthdata.com/facial-plethora/

October 18, 2018
    You should mainly superior together with well-performing material, which means that see it: health and beauty portal

October 22, 2018
    There you can download for free, see the first of these data. florida

November 04, 2018
    You possess lifted an essential offspring..Blesss for using..I would want to study better latest transactions from this blog..preserve posting.. juguetes sexuales para chicas

November 15, 2018
    This content is simply exciting and creative. I have been deciding on a institutional move and this has helped me with one aspect. Tree removal

November 17, 2018
    Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. iamawomanofgod.com

November 17, 2018
    What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. beautiful goldfish

Group moderators

Top 5 Authors

Top 5 Books

Book Status
    Finished
    Want to read
    Abandoned

Are you sure you want to leave this group?