Phoibee's profile page!
- Member since July 2012
- (3) Favorite Items
- (1) Review Items
Usually, I like flawed characters but in this book, I think all the characters are cross! "Cross" is what Emily Bronte used for the word "ill-natured". I'm not a fan of revenge as I always think nothing good can come out of it. It is like letting hatred consume you and makes your world smaller. By letting the wrath take over, you will find yourself worthlessly chasing and hating someone while he/she is living his/her life wonderfully. Another thing is that when you like, or love even, someone, I think it is very very dunce of you if you marry another person to revenge just the hell of it. It is preposterous and pathetic because i) obviously you will only hurt yourself, or hurt yourself even more; ii) you will hurt an innocent someone who truly loves you; iii) it will only haunt you, and you will only feel empty. Mr. Heathcliff's life is composed of: 60% revenge, 35% Catherine, 5% others.
phoibee is not a member of any group.
- phoibee finished Princess Academy
- phoibee rated Princess Academy 5 stars
- phoibee added Jane Austen as a favorite
- phoibee added Jane Eyre as a favorite
- phoibee added Pride and Prejudice as a favorite
- phoibee rated Jane Eyre 5 stars
- phoibee finished Jane Eyre
- phoibee finished Pride and Prejudice
- phoibee rated Pride and Prejudice 5 stars
- phoibee removed Classic Collections: War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy, The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas , Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen from their bookshelf
- phoibee rated Wuthering Heights 3 stars
- phoibee reviewed Wuthering Heights
phoibee does not follow any users
phoibee does not have followers
phoibee does not have any lists