Try our fun game
Dueling book covers…may the best design win!
"Even the fear of death is nothing compared to the fear of not having lived authentically and fully."
More: Fear quotes
The Art of War
Average Rating: 4.8 out of 5 based on 2 ratings
- 19 Favorites on Read Print
Table of Contents
- Sun Wu and his Book
- The Commentators
- Appreciations of Sun Tzu
- The Text of Sun Tzu
- Apologies For War
- Chapter 1: Laying Plans
- Chapter 2: Waging War
- Chapter 3: Attack By Stratagem
- Chapter 4: Tactical Disposition
- Chapter 5: Energy
- Chapter 6: Weak Points and Strong
- Chapter 7: Manuevering
- Chapter 8: Variations in Tactics
- Chapter 9: The Army on the March
- Chapter 10: Terrain
- Chapter 11: The Nine Situations
- Chapter 12: The Attack by Fire
- Chapter 13: The Use of Spies
Do you like The Art of War?
If you're writing a The Art of War essay and need some advice, post your Sun Tzu essay question on our Facebook page where fellow bookworms are always glad to help!