Try our fun game
Dueling book covers…may the best design win!
"He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches."
More: Teaching quotes
The Naturalist in La Plata
Table of Contents
- Ch. 1: The Desert Pampas
- Ch. 2: The Puma
- Ch. 3: A Wave of Life
- Ch. 4: Some Curious Animal Weapons
- Ch. 5: Fear In Birds
- Ch. 6: Parental and Early Instincts
- Ch. 7: The Mephitic Skunk
- Ch. 8: Mimicry and Warning Colours in Grasshoppers
- Ch. 9: Dragon-fly Storms
- Ch. 10: Mosquitos and Parasite Problems
- Ch. 11: Humble Bees and other Matters
- Ch. 12: A Noble Wasp
- Ch. 13: Nature's Night Lights
- Ch. 14: Facts and Thoughts About Spiders
- Ch. 15: The Death-feigning Instinct
- Ch. 16: Humming-birds
- Ch. 17: The Crested Screamer
- Ch. 18: The Woodhewer Family
- Ch. 19: Music and Dancing in Nature
- Ch. 20: Biography of the Vizcacha
- Ch. 21: The Dying Huanaco
- Ch. 22: The Strange Instincts of Cattle
- Ch. 23: Horse and Man
- Ch. 24: Seen and Lost
Do you like The Naturalist in La Plata?
If you're writing a The Naturalist in La Plata essay and need some advice, post your W. H. Hudson essay question on our Facebook page where fellow bookworms are always glad to help!