Try our fun game
Dueling book covers…may the best design win!
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer."
The Water of Life and Other Sermons
Table of Contents
- Sermon I: The Water of Life
- Sermon II: The Physician's Calling
- Sermon III: The Victory of Life
- Sermon IV: The Wages of Sin
- Sermon V: Night and Day
- Sermon VI: The Shaking of The Heavens and The Earth
- Sermon VII: The Battle of Life
- Sermon VIII: Free Grace
- Sermon IX: Ezekiel's Vision
- Sermon X: Ruth
- Sermon XI: Solomon
- Sermon XII: Progress
- Sermon XIII: Faith
- Sermon XVI: The Great Commandment
- Sermon XV: The Earthquake
- Sermon XVI: The Meteor Shower
- Sermon XVII: Cholera, 1866
- Sermon XVIII: The Wicked Servant
- Sermon XIX: Civilized Barbarism
- Sermon XX: The God of Nature
Do you like The Water of Life and Other Sermons?
If you're writing a The Water of Life and Other Sermons essay and need some advice, post your Charles Kingsley essay question on our Facebook page where fellow bookworms are always glad to help!