Try our fun game
Dueling book covers…may the best design win!
"Male and female represent the two sides of the great radical dualism. But in fact they are perpetually passing into one another. Fluid hardens to solid, solid rushes to fluid. There is no wholly masculine man, no purely feminine woman."
More: Men And Women quotes
The Water of Life and Other Sermons
Table of Contents
- Sermon I: The Water of Life
- Sermon II: The Physician's Calling
- Sermon III: The Victory of Life
- Sermon IV: The Wages of Sin
- Sermon V: Night and Day
- Sermon VI: The Shaking of The Heavens and The Earth
- Sermon VII: The Battle of Life
- Sermon VIII: Free Grace
- Sermon IX: Ezekiel's Vision
- Sermon X: Ruth
- Sermon XI: Solomon
- Sermon XII: Progress
- Sermon XIII: Faith
- Sermon XVI: The Great Commandment
- Sermon XV: The Earthquake
- Sermon XVI: The Meteor Shower
- Sermon XVII: Cholera, 1866
- Sermon XVIII: The Wicked Servant
- Sermon XIX: Civilized Barbarism
- Sermon XX: The God of Nature
Do you like The Water of Life and Other Sermons?
If you're writing a The Water of Life and Other Sermons essay and need some advice, post your Charles Kingsley essay question on our Facebook page where fellow bookworms are always glad to help!