Try our fun game
Dueling book covers…may the best design win!
"All that really belongs to us is time; even he who has nothing else has that."
More: Time quotes
The Making of Religion
- 1 Favorite on Read Print
Table of Contents
- Ch. 1: Introduction
- Ch. 2: Science and Miracles
- Ch. 3: Anthropology and Religion
- Ch. 4: 'Opening the Gates of Distance'
- Ch. 5: Crystal Visions, Savage and Civilised
- Ch. 6: Anthropology and Hallucinations
- Ch. 7: Demoniacal Possession
- Ch. 8: Fetishism and Spiritualism
- Ch. 9: Evolution of the idea of God
- Ch. 10: High Gods of Low Races
- Ch. 11: Supreme Gods Not Necessarity Developed Out of 'Spirits'
- Ch. 12: Savage Supreme Beings
- Ch. 13: More Savage Supreme Beings
- Ch. 14: Ahone. Ti-ra-wÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¡. NÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â -pi. Pachacamac. Tui Laga. Taa-roa
- Ch. 15: The Old Degeneration Theory
- Ch. 16: Theories of Jehovah
- Ch. 17: Conclusion
Do you like The Making of Religion?
If you're writing a The Making of Religion essay and need some advice, post your Andrew Lang essay question on our Facebook page where fellow bookworms are always glad to help!