Try our fun game
Dueling book covers…may the best design win!
"A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done."
The Making of Religion
- 1 Favorite on Read Print
Table of Contents
- Ch. 1: Introduction
- Ch. 2: Science and Miracles
- Ch. 3: Anthropology and Religion
- Ch. 4: 'Opening the Gates of Distance'
- Ch. 5: Crystal Visions, Savage and Civilised
- Ch. 6: Anthropology and Hallucinations
- Ch. 7: Demoniacal Possession
- Ch. 8: Fetishism and Spiritualism
- Ch. 9: Evolution of the idea of God
- Ch. 10: High Gods of Low Races
- Ch. 11: Supreme Gods Not Necessarity Developed Out of 'Spirits'
- Ch. 12: Savage Supreme Beings
- Ch. 13: More Savage Supreme Beings
- Ch. 14: Ahone. Ti-ra-wÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¡. NÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â -pi. Pachacamac. Tui Laga. Taa-roa
- Ch. 15: The Old Degeneration Theory
- Ch. 16: Theories of Jehovah
- Ch. 17: Conclusion
Do you like The Making of Religion?
If you're writing a The Making of Religion essay and need some advice, post your Andrew Lang essay question on our Facebook page where fellow bookworms are always glad to help!