Try our fun game
Dueling book covers…may the best design win!
"Many books require no thought from those who read them, and for a very simple reason; they made no such demand upon those who wrote them."
Five Little Peppers Grown Up
Table of Contents
- Chapter I. Polly Gives Music Lessons
- Chapter II. Getting Ready for Christmas
- Chapter III. Christmas at Dunraven
- Chapter IV. The Festivities
- Chapter V. Bad News
- Chapter VI. Of Many Things
- Chapter VII. Phronsie
- Chapter VIII. Polly Looks Out for Charlotte
- Chapter IX. Polly's Recital
- Chapter X. Phronsie Has a Plan
- Chapter XI. Things are Getting Mixed
- Chapter XII. Polly Tries to Do What is Right
- Chapter XIII. The Accident
- Chapter XIV. Joel
- Chapter XV. The Farmhouse Hospital
- Chapter XVI. On the Borderland
- Chapter XVII. Jasper
- Chapter XVIII. Mr. King Attends to Matters
- Chapter XIX. Mother Fisher and Charlotte
- Chapter XX. Straightening Out Affairs
- Chapter XXI. POlly Tries to Help Jasper
- Chapter XXII. Mr King and Polly
- Chapter XXIII. That Settles Many Things
- Chapter XXIV. Home!
Do you like Five Little Peppers Grown Up?
If you're writing a Five Little Peppers Grown Up essay and need some advice, post your Margaret Sidney essay question on our Facebook page where fellow bookworms are always glad to help!